Friday, May 13, 2011

stop! put down the $15 magazine...and step away from the stand.

congrats! you got the fantastic bling! now the logical next step is to go by that expensive wedding magazine/book that you would secretly browse through when no one was looking in the days prior to your engagement.


if one was to count the pages of actual wedding decor and design inspiration in those magazines it would account for maybe 15% of all 500 pages. you know what the other 85% is? ads!

so save yourself the workout of toting around all 15 lbs of those wedding magazines and instead save some money that could be going towards the dress of your dreams and check out some of these awesome wedding blogs. (click on the image to go to the site)

get inspired, find the best vendors, and get free goodies.

the ultimate wedding blog bringing stylish weddings to the masses.

everything you need to craft a beautiful wedding, layer by layer.

celebrates love, life, & kisses.

a daily celebration of couple who dare to walk off the beaten aisle.

helping brides craft beautiful handmade weddings for less.

a wonderful collection of the most dashing visual wedding eye-candy.

providing daily wedding inspiration on diy, fashion & photography

wedding inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment